- For ALL patients: Due to increased medical and malpractice fees, we have changed our price schedule.
- If you are a current NJ MMP registrant, new patient prices have also changed but proposed changes to the MMP via will take affect as the state rolls out the changes:
- If you are currently in a payment plan; I will assess your clinical history and put you into a risk category. then let you know your follow-up schedule upon the state's roll-out of the new changes.
- If you will be low risk patient requiring only yearly visits, you will finish paying for any visits already rendered (based on previous prices). After that your current plan will be terminated, less an administrative $35 fee ($25 for patients with Medicaid) for updating the MMP website with a new date for your next future visit.
- If you will be a moderate to high risk patient, you will be put into a new payment and a visit will be scheduled in a timely manner for MMP renewal concurrently.
- Moderate to high risk patients are patients for example, who have uncontrolled hypertension, have drug interactions, moderate to severe mental health concomitant conditions, liver conditions, poor follow-up with specialist or primary care with significant severity chronic conditions/MMP indications.
WHAT IS LIFESTYLE MEDICINE? | WHAT IS A PLANT BASED DIET? | WHAT IS A D.O. (OSTEOPATHIC)?
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Plant based lifestyle and healthy diets:
- Osteopathic Medicine:
- "fully licensed physicians who practice in all areas of medicine. Emphasizing a whole-person approach to treatment and care...receive special training in the musculoskeletal system, your body’s interconnected system of nerves, muscles and bones."-AOA
- Direct Pay Models:
- "Direct Pay Medicine is a revolutionary healthcare model that allows patients to pay physicians directly for their care. By doing so, insurance companies are taken completely out of the billing process and therefore cannot dictate the way in which you receive your care."-Dollinger & Tove.
Forms & Referrals
Primary Care *: Thank you for your patronage. I appreciate all that you have given me.
Chandler Wellness Care is closed for primary care.